Saturday, January 26, 2013

Roasts: Sicilian Pineapple Pork Roast

Mar 10, 2007 1st let me say, I am 45 and make a roast every week. I wanted something other than the normal pot roast, brown gravy and such. So I looked and found this recipe. I made it per the recipe without changing a thing. All I can say is this is the most moist, tasty roast we have ever had. Husband was a bit worried when I told him pineapple and tomato, but after we started eating it for dinner he changed his mind. Over and over he told me to make sure I dont' loose this recipe. It was delicious! I must tell you also, that 1/2 way through the cooking process we had an emergency and had to leave for 3.5 hours. I was then worried, but it was so tender and juicy it didn't hurt it at all. I browned the roast and baked it in my cast iron(Le Cruset) pan and it worked beautifully. Make this one without reservation! A+A+A+ Because I can't give the recipe more than 5 stars I give it several A+'s.

—NICKI61 

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment