Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ribs: Texas Pork Ribs

Mar 09, 2009 These ribs are amazing. Being a true Texas boy, I love all things BBQ, all things pork, and all things spicy. With this recipe, though, you need to customize the amount of cayenne for your audience. I'm one to increase the amount of cayenne in any recipe, but in this one it was just right for me--which means that it would be too hot for some people. There is too much sugar in the recipe unless you are cooking at least 3 racks of ribs--I would reduce it by half if cooking 1 or 2 racks. Finally, there is no need to make the BBQ sauce. The ribs are so flavorful that any BBQ sauce will be in the background. I used a store brand sauce, and it was just fine. The recipe is definitely one to try. If you need more cayenne, then add it at the end. UPDATE: I finally decided to try the BBQ sauce in this recipe and wish I hadn't. Even a generic store brand of sauce would be better than this sauce. Don't waste your time on it. Oh, and it makes enough for about 10 racks of ribs.

—SDALLENHOU 

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment