Thursday, March 28, 2013

Burgers: Best Hamburger Ever

Jan 22, 2006 This really is the best tasting hamburger ever! All the people here complaining that it tastes too much like meatloaf can just go back to eating their boring old meat burgers with salt and pepper, because this recipe if for folks who desire some real flavor in the meat. I made this recipe exactly as described, except I ommited the garlic clove, and used only a teaspoon of powdered garlic. For the onion I used a red onion. I mixed all of the other ingredients together before adding the meat, and I knew I was in for a treat when I saw how thick and rich all of the flavor ingredients were. I used a george foreman grill, and was very happy with the final results. My only mistake was my condiments. There is no need to add a slice of onion on the burger, because it will be too overpowering. Keep it down to a minimal with maybe just a slice of lettuce and a slice of tomatoe, and enjoy this hamburger for the flavor already in it. Looking forward to leftovers tonight!

—Rico 

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment