Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tacos, Burritos, and Enchiladas: Chicken Enchiladas Suizas

Mar 16, 2009 This recipe is perfect! OMG, the filling is unbelievable. The only thing I did different was to not use the red bell pepper. I don't know what people are talking about with the sauce being too thin...it was perfect when using the exact proportions as written. Too give this an extra kick, try adding a dollop of sour cream on each serving. I thought I had the best chicken enchilada recipe. Not anymore! This is my new one!!! Thanks for a great recipe! You know, I just went back and read the opening paragraph where the author said she usually doubled the whipping cream and chicken broth. I think that would make this recipe PERFECT! Just wish I had read that part before I made this batch, which by the way, made TWO complete meals for a family of four. I cooked one pan and froze the other.

—Mimi2Five Pro Member (Learn more about Pro)

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment