Sunday, December 30, 2012

Share Your Food Photos With Us!

Over the holidays, I've taken advantage of the lighter foot traffic at restaurants around the city, enjoying everything from brunch to dinner at new spots around town. On a recent trip to Nectar, I heeded my stomach's call for something savory and crunchy, and ordered a "morning flatbread" with prosciutto, burratta, mozzarella, and a runny egg.

Now that I've shared a recent meal with you, I'd love to hear about something memorable you've devoured. We've got a group called Savory Sights, where you can upload mouthwatering images of foods and drinks you've made, consumed, or simply salivated over. Start showing us your photos. There are lots of ways to participate, so read on to learn more.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment